- NW330GPS Rapid, NW300HPS Rapid and NW4MXS Rapid are the only portable crushing and screening units in their capacity class integrated in one single chassis
- Efficient 12 m2 (6,5x20") Metso CVB2060-4M four deck inclined screen
- IC Series Automation as standard
- Flexible operation with various feeding, conveyor and end-product options
- Easy to transport due to an advanced designed and compact dimensions
- Hydraulic options and thorough documentation ensures quick setup time
- Fully electrically driven. Possibility to use electrical network
- No foundations needed
When you combine Metso NW330GPS Rapid crushing and screening unit with a primary NW Rapid jaw unit, you can produce up to seven calibrated end-products. The integrated screen enables high capacity and efficiency.
Advanced Metso IC50C™ process control system ensures more efficient and safe use of the unit compared to manual control, and you can start and stop the process easily by pressing just one single button. The IC™ Automation system supports remote user interface without extra programming so you can further improve the safety of your plant and well-being of your operators by having centralized remote control facilities.
Metso NW330GPS Rapid is a compact package and you don't need heavy cranes in setting it up. Optional hydraulic operated screen lifting and fine adjustable hydraulic support legs enable you to dismantle, pack and set it up within 24 hours when moving between worksites. Compact size and agile wheelmounted platform make it also easier to transport on road.
You can use Metso NW330GPS Rapid crushing and screening unit in secondary and tertiary aggregates crushing and screening. It can also be used as standalone unit in pre-crushing materials.
In a multi-stage aggregate crushing process the unit is capable to produce up to seven calibrated end-products. Material is fed by separate belt conveyors from primary crusher or separate hopper either to the cone crusher or the screen. Oversize materil is taken from the screen to the cone crusher and closed circuit conveyors return it back to the screen and the screened material is devided onto the product conveoyrs.
|Feed opening||85-225 mm (3 3/8 - 8 7/8”)|
|4-deck dual-slope screen||
6 000 x 2 000 mm (6,5 x 20")
|Crusher power||315 kW (422 hp)|
|Weight||53 600 kg (118 200 lbs)|
|Brochure: Metso NW Rapid portable solutions - Crush and go (EN)||Download|