The process principles are the basis for numerous rotary kiln plants and still represent the dominant technology for the direct reduction of lump ore or pellets using coal.
- Operates with the widest range of iron-bearing materials, such as pellets, lump ore, beach sand, ilmenite and also iron ore fines with SL/RN-Xtra.
- Works with an extensive range of reductants, such as sub-bituminous coals and lignites, bituminous coals, and in special cases also anthracite and coke breeze
- Improves thermal efficiency with waste heat recovery systems in combination with export power generation
- Meets environmental standards for emissions control
- Can increase capacity with multiple line installations and an optimized material flow
Related products & services
The EDITUBE WESP is a wet gas cleaning solution designed for removal of the finest fractions of dust particles and mist aerosols.