What makes our parts and services the most sustainable choice?
- -43% landfill waste (2022 vs. 2021)
- -8% water (2022 vs. 2021)
- 131 supplier sustainability audits in 2022
Optimized parts design
Parts designed for:
- Long life
- Minimum wastage
- Energy-efficient operation
- Safe maintenance
Climate-friendly parts manufacturing
- 98% renewable electricity used in our manufacturing
- 69% reduced CO2 in our own manufacturing (achieved)
- 69% of our manufacturing units have solar panels
- Energy-efficient actions
- Use of recycled materials
- No harmful HA-oil in our rubber
- Safe work conditions
- 15 own manufacturing units close to customers and 15+ external factories
- 19 strategically located distribution centers
- Long-lasting parts (less transportation)
- Optimized transportation routes
Safe and efficient installations
- Optimized parts = fewer/shorter maintenance stops
- Shutdown optimization services
- Unique lifting tools and maintenance platforms
- Patented liner attachment systems
- 45+ digital solutions
- 120+ upgrades available for old equipment
Trustworthy during use
- Long-lasting reliable parts means less products need to be produced, transported and installed, as well as less wastage
- Online monitoring, digital inspections
- Parts, shutdown and process optimization
- Repairs and upgrades optimize performance and prolong machine life
- Solutions for reduced noise and vibrations
- Fire-retardant products
Closing the loop
- Unique and pioneering methods developed for recycling and reusing worn parts
- 120+ contracts with scrap-return programs
How we help you improve
How the right wear parts can improve your sustainability performance – 6 things to consider
Mines and quarries that act smart are uniquely positioned to truly contribute to reducing global emissions and improving the work ...
Sustainable and high-performing mill liners – 3 tips on how to make it happen
Read how economic and environmental benefits go hand in hand when talking about mill linings.
Minimizing environmental impacts while ensuring access to valuable resources
Saving water as a mining company can seem difficult, but there are ways to save water while still maintaining productivity.
Meeting sustainability goals – taking a legend to the next level
Upgrades to classic crushers target improved efficiency and lighter-weight designs of major components.
Using ESG targets to enhance operations
How to improve grinding plant performance when considering environmental, social and governance targets? Read on to learn.
More efficient operations
At Metso Outotec, we enable our customers to manage natural resources in a way that allows them to operate without hurting the environment.
CO2 emissions reduced by 60%
In 2020, we reduced the CO2 emissions from our own operations by a substantial 60% compared to 2019. Read how this was achieved.
Energy efficiency in conveyor operations
Conveyors have been used as an economic way to transport large volumes, but there is still room for energy savings.
Shift towards reliable, more sustainable screens
Safety is our top priority. Dive deeper into some of the safety benefits offered by our new elliptical motion banana screens.
Like to operate in a more sustainable way? Contact us
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.