Optimize the crushing plant's utilization rate
The automation system allows monitoring and steering of the complete crushing and screening system from one control room. Metso has developed standard solutions to guarantee safety, availability and energy efficiency.
- Process safety, availability of components and collection of real-time data in the crushing and screening processes are essential for the industry.
- Metso has developed a structured control system to collect process data effectively and instantaneously.
- Our automation systems are an integral part of the entire process design to insure the highest effeciency.
- Metso's automation strategy is based on mining and construction sector's needs to limit downtime, optimize processes and reduce energy consumption.
- Metso has within its global crusher systems product line a team solidly dedicated and specialized in electrics and automation of crushing and screening processes.
- The regulated filling rate, in its turn, can boost the production by as much as 20 percent. The crusher's output is controlled within pre-selected operating parameters to optimize the performance of the entire crushing circuit.
- One of the most advantageous features of Metso's automation system is optimizing the crusher's utilization rate. By employing automatic wear compensation, the crusher is re-calibrated and adjusted while process is running,
- Reduced downtime thanks to optimized utilization rate
- Adapted to your computer language system
- In addition to cutting operating costs and improving work conditions, the system is equipped with an informative user interface.